Wednesday, May 15, 2013


when you said live without you.but how?because you took my heart away
I'm so lonely, broken angel
I'm so lonely, listen to my heart
One n' only, broken angel
Come n' save me, before I fall apart

I promise to be there for you when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours because you are my everything.
i don't know who you are
Cant you see that I'm dying? Tell the doctor its a broken heart and the only one who can make it start is killing me.

I just want to be close to you. I miss your touch and your kiss. I miss our fun times together, and our quiet talks. I miss you.
Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.
Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
Please don't leave me Please don't leave me I always say how I don't need you But it's always gonna come right back to this Please, don't leave me

As you drift far away from Me.
I know I cant stop you..
I know My love cant hold you...
coz you have no feelings for Me..

But Still I'll be caring for your heart...
If someone breaks it...
you'll always find me right beside You..
waiting to Heal it with all my love..All my care.. !

Maybe I'm addicted,
I'm out of control,
but you're the drug
that keeps me from dying.
Maybe I'm a liar,
but all I really know is
you're the only reason I'm trying.

The Rain Falls
Because sky can no longer handle its heaviness.
Just like Tears,
It falls because Heart Can No Longer Handle Pain.. !

I'm still waiting for you to come back If you could only come back I'm aching for you to walk through that door Hold me once more but you won't still, I'll go on waiting
I gave my heart to you
Is all that I can do
If your love for me is true
I gave my heart to you
How can I explain
The sorrow and my pain
I believe that you and I should be
Together once again
i miss your lips


Walking alone is not difficult; But when we have walked a mile with someone; Then coming back alone, that is more DIFFICULT.

I Need YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment